Monday, January 9, 2012

Sitting Pretty for Way Too Long

First entry: July 11, 2011. This entry comes in January 9, 2012. Whoa!!! how many months has it been??? Some writer's block I've had... lasting a good six months at that!

Tsk, tsk! Things have got to really change. Otherwise, I might as well trash blogging as an activity. The thing is, updating or posting on Facebook is a lot easier than writing a full blog entry, and it is only recently that I have discovered the joys of constantly checking and posting on my FB account. Talk about being a late-bloomer.

Still, I need to make something out of blogging as an earning activity, aside from finding good freelance writing jobs, if I really intend to be a stay-at-home-mom for good.

Haiiisst... why does life always have to be a tug-of-war between what you want to do and what you know you have to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment